Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Second Club Package Colors

Hi Everyone!

Just a bit of club news

We will be posting pics on our two new colors this Saturday, March 21st. We need to have everyon's color selections in by Monday, March 23rd. We will send out invoices on the 24th, and those need to be received by the 27th.

Anne's has finished her and blocked her piece for the club, and it can be found on her website, www.knitspot.com

I am so excited for this next selection. The yarn is one of my true favorites, and Anne's pattern looks spectacular.

Everyone's cowls have looked amazing, and I really hope that you have all enjoyed knitting it up.

We will be sending out our first full newsletter tomorrow, and we will be sending out reminder emails for all of our club members on the upcoming dates.

Happy Knitting

1 comment:

  1. OH,the Coral Gables scarf???? I have been wanting to try a lace project and that looks beautiful!
    I can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete