Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Midwestern Greetings!

I'm a long-time knitter and quilter. I've made a resolution this year to (mostly) knit from stash, buy from LYS, and otherwise buy interesting and unique: thus, the Taste! I've only broken that resolution twice so far. It IS February, right? LOL! I'm looking forward to each shipment. I am a freelance indexer working out of my home office along with my buddies: two big dogs and four felines. My husband and I have been together for almost forty years. We have two daughters: Sarah, who was killed by a drunk driver in 1999, and Lisa, an exhibit designer. I am currently knitting a cabled pullover hoodie for the Mittens for Akkol group kids. It's in worsted Malabrigo, Tiger-lily color (orange). Some smaller, TASTEY projects will be a welcome break!

No comments:

Post a Comment